From the desk of Pastor Kevin…
Fellow Followers of Jesus,
Dear CTS Family,
As you may well have heard, we have moved inside for our worship gatherings.
This Sunday, July 12th, we return to our normal worship schedule: 8:45 AM (in the Sanctuary) and 10:15 AM (in the Celebration Hall).
Your decision whether or not to gather indoors is a prayerful and personal one. Everyone’s situation and viewpoint is unique; we are thankful we have both live and streaming options for worship.
Here is what we would like everyone to know:
- Safe, physical distancing is our number one priority. From entry, to seating, to receiving Communion, to exiting, we are providing for and practicing physical distancing.
- We are leaving the decision of wearing a mask to each individual.
- Both the Sanctuary and the Celebration Hall are divided in half: one side for masks, the other side for no-masks (although those with masks may sit in either section).
- Holy Communion servers will wear face shields; only individual cups will be utilized.
- Attendants will help everyone get used to our pattern and flow for entry and exit.
All of us look forward to navigating this next phase together as one church in person and on-line so that God’s grace can be experienced and our church strengthened in Christ.
Scriptures: Isaiah 55:10-13; Matthew 13:1-9, 18–23