We have experienced that generous giving is one of the best ways to grow in our trust in God. For almost 3 decades God has always provided the necessary resources to carry out the congregation’s mission and ministry. God has also generously provided for the people who generously contribute. You can view other ways to contribute below the giving form.
Online Giving Features
- Setup recurring giving by credit card, debit card, or bank account
- Bank level security / PCI Level 1 with SSL encryption
- Give to multiple items at once (missions, tithe, etc)
- Track all your giving online and to which specific items it went to
- Option to give without creating an account
- Use our convenient Online Giving Mobile App to give : Apple Store | Google Store
Other Ways to Contribute
- Set up a contribution account through your bank and contribute electronically (CTS Business Manager will help you arrange this)
- Set up automatic bill pay through your bank and automatically have your check mailed to CTS
- Place your offerings in the collection plate at worship
- Ask for contribution envelopes from the Church Office and using for offerings of check or cash
- Mail your offering to the Church Office (Please, do not mail cash!)
- Contribute non-cash items
- Include Christ the Shepherd in your estate planning adding CTS as a beneficiary of part of your estate
- Purchase an Open Arms Childcare Center need (contact the Church Office for “needs notebook”
- Contribute an Open Arms scholarship fund helping families in need.
- Open a Lutheran Church Extension Fund investment account and earn interest as you help extend the kingdom of God.